My passion is for providing quality care, treating the whole person, and spending enough time with clients to ensure your goals are met. In my free time, cooking, eating what I cook, spending time with my husband, traveling, walking, and anything to do with science fiction.
I obtained my doctoral degree in physical therapy from the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus. I have experience treating a variety of clients, including those with chronic pain, sports injuries, balance problems, and those who are post surgical. I have always felt that the best outcomes and satisfaction happen when clients receive one on one care that is catered to each person’s specific needs and goals. I have a high level of personal and professional interest in the study of Pilates and have personally found that Pilates movement is an amazing way to feel good and help our bodies move better, not just for rehabilitation but for life!
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy (DPT), University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
- Male and female pelvic floor rehabilitation
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)
- Trigger point dry needling
- Extensive manual therapy skills, including high velocity joint manipulation, joint mobilization techniques, and active soft tissue mobility techniques
- Balanced Body Pilates Instructor training
- Mummy M.O.T ® Certified Provider
Read Julies latest blog post here!